If you missed my first week’s post about our Waldorf kindergarten homeschool lesson plans, the books needed to complete our year of lesson plans are listed at the bottom of this post. I will continue to post these lesson plans on Fridays of the week before they are meant to be used, so that you can be sure you have all the supplies you’d need to do these with us, if you’d like to join us.
How was your week? Ours was quite nice. We had our last co-op classes this week. Noctis only has one more week of his programming class and two more weeks of driver’s ed. I will do three more weeks of homeschooling with Sola, but Noctis will be homeschooling all summer so that he can get his last foreign language credit done. I will also be working on PSAT prep with him all summer, as he will have no time to do that this fall, with the schedule he has. Additionally, we need to log 50 hours of driving with him so that he can have his driver’s license before the fall.
Here is our lesson plan for the upcoming week:
- Seasonal Poem – Around the Year – June
- Seasonal Song – The Singing Year – Over in the Meadow (page 44)
- Seasonal Story – Tell Me a Story – The Silent Maiden (page 143)
- Drawing – using beeswax block crayons, draw a picture from this week’s story in your main lesson book
- Wet-On-Wet Watercolor Painting – use week’s seasonal poem for inspiration
- Modeling Wax (or other modeling material of your choice) – make a daisy
- Seasonal Activity – Make a flower crown
- Nursery Rhyme
He found a crooked sixpence upon a crooked stile.
He bought a crooked cat, which caught a crooked mouse,
And they all lived together in a little crooked house.
We’d love for your to join us with our Waldorf kindergarten homeschooling! If you do, please leave a comment or link below to share your experiences!